MHCI Alumni Board
About the Board
The Master of Human-Computer Interaction Alumni Board was established in 2018 to serve as a voice for the alumni network and an advocate for the MHCI program.
This working board provides leadership in initiatives nationwide to strengthen the educational mission of the Human-Computer Interaction Institute through strategic projects, advocacy, philanthropy, and engagement with fellow alumni.
All communications about the board's activities are sent via email on the HCII alumni listserv.
Board membership is open to our alumni (2 year term), as well as a few current MHCI students per cohort (6 month term). Alumni interested in serving on the board should apply when the application opens in the fall.
The board meets two or three times per year, with the goal of one in-person meeting per year.
Current Board Members (2022-2024)
- Tess Bailie, class of ’15, UX Manager @ Amazon Robotics
- Healy Dwyer, class of ’22, UX Researcher II @ CrowdStrike
- Samantha LeVan, class of '06, Manager, UX Research @ Greenhouse
- Santosh Mathan, class of '96, Staff UX Researcher @ Google
- Auldyn Matthews, class of '13, UX Design Leader
- Steve Orchosky, class of '21, Interaction Designer II @ frog
- Jayanth Prathipati, class of '17, Product Manager @ Capital One
- Jared Pryor, class of '11, User Experience Manager @ Ansys
For more information or to discuss other ways to get involved, contact HCII Engagement Manager Jessica Vogt.