Moving Forward with Stem: Panel Discussion
Secretary YASSMIN GRAMIAN
Virtual Panel - ET
- Pittsburgh’s leading role in this revolutionary phase of transportation through higher education institutions and transportation and related technology companies.
- Opportunities (both engineering and non-engineering) for STEM education.
- Expansion and training of workforce and pipeline to fulfill needs including research and development, manufacturing, technician, and business operations.
Panelists will share their personal experiences and reflections on reimagining transportation and safety innovations, focusing on Pittsburgh’s leading role in this revolutionary phase of transportation through higher education institutions and transportation-related technology companies. Additionally, the panel will discuss increasing diversity and equity in transportation, government, and STEM fields.
Panelists scheduled to join Secretary Gramian are:
- Matt Blackburn — Senior Manager, Government Relations Aurora
- Rachel Burcin — Manager of Carnegie Mellon University Robotics Institute Global Programs
- Robert Koch — Chair for Community College of Allegheny County Skilled Trades Department and Automotive Ford ASSET program professor
- Audrey Russo — CEO Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Cheryl Moon-Sirianni — Executive Director, PennDOT District 11