Jeremy empowers organizations to make the right decisions by integrating data, design thinking, and agile execution.
He is an independent consultant whose expertise is a complementary fusion of:
- Product & service design and strategy
- Data-driven design and decision making powered by hands-on BI / analytics work
- Defining / implementing / assessing technical solutions
- Project and program management
- Leadership and talent development
He has over twenty years of professional experience designing and implementing technology / software / data solutions, in verticals like healthcare, retail, financial services and manufacturing.
He is happiest when creating clarity from ambiguity and is capable of synthesizing both very abstract and painfully concrete information to define the work that needs to be done, and how best to get it done. Sometimes he just wants to get it done though.
He loves grids of all kinds (including spreadsheets), modern art & architecture, Linux, getting people and things to work together, and Ukrainian hip hop.