The HCI Institute is looking for an Academic Coordinator to join the team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in an interesting and challenging work environment. You will contribute to the department by managing classes and other academic requirements across multiple academic programs within the HCII.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Provides logistical support for the coordinators of all HCII degree programs (including PhD, several Masters, and Undergraduate programs).
- Coordinates course schedules, room assignments, and the academic calendar across programs. Collects and updates course descriptions, works with website lead to update website.
- Assists the curriculum committee with planning courses that meet the needs of all programs. Negotiates seat availability for individual programs, as well as with other relevant departments.
- Recruits teaching assistants and assigns them to classes. Assists with faculty assignment process and adjunct recruitment as needed.
- Manages registration, international student forms, dissertation paperwork, graduation certifications, and related tasks.
- Answers general student questions regarding registration, curriculum and related issues and/or directs students to appropriate contacts or resources.
- Maintains program records, reports, student records and associated databases.
- Prepares reporting and provides information to faculty, advisor or other departments (i.e. student status, course placement, major declarations, transfer credit review, enrollment etc.).
- Performs related duties as assigned.
For a full position description and to apply online, visit the link below.