Nissan is looking for students that are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs for their summer internship program.
Requirements and Benefits:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program. Students become ineligible upon graduation.
- Internships last for 12 weeks during the summer, primarily May – August.
- Extensions may be granted for up to 2 weeks
- If longer, intern must be converted to co-op and demonstration vehicle must be returned
- Interns receive a demonstration car (paid by business).
- Relocation assistance is available on a case-by-case basis (paid by business).
- Human Resources
- Information Technologies/ Information Studies
- Corporate Communications
- Product Planning
- Project Management
- Dealer Support
- Research and Development
- Market Intelligence
- Parts & Service