After a number of rounds in speed dating our story boards, we went on to create wireframes. The first set of wireframes we created tested placement of items and site flow. We drafted up scenarios for users to try to walk through on paper for this phase. After receiving their feedback, we created a more polished set of wireframes which fixed the original problems found in the first set and ran them past users again.
We tested these wireframes with a number of different users. We again contacted people from the CMU fitness distribution list, health coaches,MHCI students, and this time also used people recruited from the stre